Daytime Snowshoe Hike on top of Fjellheisen
From 1350 NOK
Meeting time & place: 09:15 at Sjøgata 16, Norwegian Travel Activity Shop.
Duration: 09:30 - 13:00 (3,5 hrs, including transfers each way)
- This tour has regular departures on Mondays and Fridays
- With this package, you get to skip the line at Fjellheisen Cable Car
- Additional departures can be opened on request until 30.04.2024 depending on snowfall
- The cable cars and the upper station's views are stunning and panoramic, providing a complete overview of Tromso City.
- One of our two cable cars, Seal and Polar Bear, takes you from 55 to 421 meters above sea level. They have a capacity of 28 people at once.
- In case of strong wind, the cable car might be forced to stop operating for safety reasons. In this situation (force majeure), we reserve the right to adjust the tour itinerary, location for the hike, or reschedule the departure on short notice.
- Professionally edited and available within 48 hours after your tour.
- We also provide optimized images for printing, available for purchase.
- Pictures will be stored for 2 months after the tour.
Minimum age: 12 years
Difficulty level: Moderate
- This tour takes place on moderately hilly snow-covered terrain between 0 - 20 slope degrees. Moderate tours are suitable for those in good physical condition.
- Everyone on these tours should be able to hike at least 1 hour at a moderate pace with breaks.
What to wear & bring with you?
- We recommend dressing in warm winter clothing and layers to adjust your clothing to the weather. For example, while walking, you might like to be able to take a layer off & while standing still and enjoying the view, you might want to have an extra layer.
What is included in the tour:
- Transfers from/to the city
- Round trip ticket for the Cable Car
- English-speaking guide
- Access to tour photos in web-ready resolution
- Hot drinks (coffee/tea) & pastry
- Snowshoes & poles